2) Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
3) Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
4) Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
5) Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
6) Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
7) Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items, such as furniture and automobile body or chassis components.
8) Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
9) Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
10) Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
11) Draw freehand sketches of designs, trace finished drawings onto designated paper for the reproduction of blueprints, and reproduce working drawings on copy machines.
12) Supervise and train other drafters, technologists, and technicians.
13) Lay out, draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications to describe operation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
14) Shade or color drawings to clarify and emphasize details and dimensions and eliminate background, using ink, crayon, airbrush, and overlays.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical
J K Cement Ltd.