Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote the product within the communities of Architects, Builders, Designers, Developers, Project based Institutions and Govt Departments (PWD/CPWD etc.).
- Identify new projects in the assigned areas and reporting thereof.
- Extend necessary support in Branding / Promotional Activities
- Monitor the project site on regular intervals
Desired Candidate Profile
- Analytical skills Behavioral Competencies
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Planning and result orientation
Candidate should be MBA with min of 2 to 4 years experience in Channel sales/Dealer sales in Building Material industry like Cement, Boards, Paints, Tiles and Bath Fittings & Sanitary Ware etc.
Only those candidates will be considered for interview, who have scored first division/ 60 or above percentage in 10th, 12th, Graduation and PG.
Age limit for this position is not more than 30 years.
Role:Institutional Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
J K Cement Ltd.
JK White Cement, a division of JK Cement Ltd., enjoys a PAN India presence and the Company is the leading producer of Wall Putty in the Country. The Company is the second largest manufacturer of white cement in India, with an annual capacity of 600,000 tonnes. Having established a strong presence in India, the Company made its first international foray with the setting up of a green-field dual process White Cement-cum-Grey Cement plant in the free trade zone at Fujairah, U.A.E to cater to the GCC and African markets. JK White Cement is sold across 43 countries around the globe. With the commissioning of this plant, JK Cement became one of largest producers of White Cement in the world, with a total white cement capacity of 1.20 MnTPA and wall putty capacity of 1.2MnTPA.