Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of SAP, Accounts payable Module, Plant Accounting
- Knowledge of bill Passing of Material and Services through PR/PO Process in SAP.
- Knowledge of Direct Bill Passing.
- Knowledge of Vendor reconciliation and GL scrutiny
- Working knowledge of TDS and GST Law
- Working Knowledge of MM Module (Coordination with Store and purchase department for Bill Passing)
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have work experience of manufacturing / plant / factor setup.
Only Commerce Graduate/ PG or CA inter will be considered for interview, who have scored first division/ 60 or above percentage in 10th, 12th, Graduation and PG.
Perks & Benefits
Requirement is at plant situated in Gotan, district Nagaur, Rajasthan (100 Kms from Jodhpur).
Accommodation facility is available at plant.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:CA in Pursuing ,M.Com in Any Specialization
J K Cement Ltd.
JK White Cement, a division of JK Cement Ltd., enjoys a PAN India presence and the Company is the leading producer of Wall Putty in the Country. The Company is the second largest manufacturer of white cement in India, with an annual capacity of 600,000 tonnes. Having established a strong presence in India, the Company made its first international foray with the setting up of a green-field dual process White Cement-cum-Grey Cement plant in the free trade zone at Fujairah, U.A.E to cater to the GCC and African markets. JK White Cement is sold across 43 countries around the globe. With the commissioning of this plant, JK Cement became one of largest producers of White Cement in the world, with a total white cement capacity of 1.20 MnTPA and wall putty capacity of 1.2MnTPA.